We publish the following information as required by the “Act on the Protection of Personal Information.”
Our representatives in charge of Personal Information
We use the obtained Personal Information for the following purposes.
We do not provide or disclose Personal Information to any third party except in case:
In principle, user’s personal information will not be disclosed to a third party. However, AHKAH may disclose the personal information to following third parties for the purpose of fulfilling the Service.
- AHKAH’s affiliate companies, franchisees and partner companies (hereinafter referred to as the “Affiliates”) for the purpose of tie-up campaign
- Personal information may be disclosed to external contractors for the purpose of completing transactions with the user (credit card companies/financial institutions for settlement, couriers for product delivery and printing companies for printing of the receiver name labels).
- A system administration company in case we consign information system operations and administration
- Public authorities if requested for valid reasons
- In any of the above cases, information is disclosed only to an extent necessary. AHKAH also makes efforts to prevent leakage, loss and falsification of user’s personal information by, for example, concluding a “Personal Information Protection Agreement” with the respective parties.
Upon any request of reference, correction, termination of use and deletion of Personal Information, we promptly take the requested action after successful completion of the predefined identity verification procedure.
For inquiries about Personal Information, please contact us from [Contact] page of our website.
Cookie refers to a technology to record and manage information of a website user on his/her PC (HDD).
In our website, there are pages where cookies are used for visitors’ convenience in using our website. If you disable cookies by the browser setting, part or all of the shopping functions may not be used. Cookies are also used to investigate the website usage by the visitors for improvement of the website. However, individuals cannot be identified by the cookies.
The items published above as required by the “Act on the Protection of Personal Information” are subject to change without any prior notice in response to changes in our operations regarding protection of Personal Information or in applicable laws and regulations.