- 1. We properly acquire personal information.
- 2. We inform you of the purpose of use and handle personal information within that range.
- 3. We will take necessary and appropriate measures to manage the acquired personal information safely.
- 4. The Company does not provide or disclose personal information to third parties except as specified.
- 5. We will respond appropriately if we contact the person in charge about inquiries, corrections, suspension or deletion of personal information.
Personal Information Protection Act
The Company will post the matters to be released based on the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information" as follows.
1. Name of personal information handling company and personal information protection manager
Person in charge of personal information
2. Purpose of using personal information
We use each personal information you provide for the following purposes.
- 1. About personal information about the customer
- ・ Inquiry ・ Consultation ・ Repair, support to support, confirmation and record
- ・ Provides information on products, services, and campaigns through invitations, e-mails, etc.
- · Shipping of goods
- ・ Improvement and improvement of product development and other services
- 2. Personal information about recruitment and recruitment activities applicants
- ・ Recruitment ・ Recruitment activity Communication to applicants ・ Information provision, other use necessary for recruitment ・ recruitment activity
- 3.About personal information about employee
- ・ Business communication to employee
- · Payment to employees (wages, bonuses, benefits etc.), performance of human resources and labor management, provision of welfare benefits
- ・ Health management of employees
3. Provision of personal information to third parties
We do not provide personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
- ・ When the person agrees
- ・ When it is necessary for protection of life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- ・ When consigning all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party within the scope necessary for achieving the purpose of use (The Company considers the selection of a consignee and concludes a contract regarding the handling of personal information In order to prevent leakage, loss, or falsification of personal information, and to supervise, instruct, etc., the consignee as necessary
- ・ When providing personal information in conjunction with business succession due to merger or other reasons
- ・ When permitted by laws and regulations
4. Inquiry such as inquiry, correction, suspension of use, deletion of personal information
When there is a request for inquiry, correction, suspension of use, deletion, etc. of personal information, we will promptly respond after confirming that you are the person according to the prescribed procedure.
If you have any inquiries regarding personal information, please let us know at the inquiry window on our website.
The technology for recording and managing customer information using a website on a computer (hard drive) is called "cookie".
The Company may change or revise the above-mentioned "public information under the Act on the Protection of Personal Information", etc., without notice, in order to respond to changes in the operation of the Personal Information Protection Initiative or in response to changes in the Act.